AIRFRANCE KLM November 2014 Traffic Results
- Passenger: strict capacity discipline, increase in traffic and load factor
- Short and Medium-haul: continued restructuring of point-to-point and ongoing accelerated development of Transavia
- 5.9 million passengers, +0.5%
- Restructuring of point-to-point supports increase in load factor
- Unit revenue per available seat kilometer (RASK) ex-currency down compared to November 2013
- 0.5 million passengers, +22.0%
- Ongoing accelerated development in France: capacity up 48.0%
- Unit revenue per available ton kilometer (RATK) ex-currency down compared to November 2013
- Air France unveiled its new Short and Medium-Haul initiatives. In point-to-point, a presentation of the new Hop! Air France organization was given to the Air France Works Council. With respect to the Paris-Charles de Gaulle hub, the company is pursuing its move up-market by introducing, starting from April 2015, a new seat and a new catering proposition.
- Having installed the new World Business Class on all its B747-400s, KLM brought its first B777-200 into service equipped with this new product and a new Economy cabin. The renovation of KLM’s 15 B777-200s will be completed by the end of 2015.
- At the end of November, the Group entered into a hedging transaction to protect the value of half its Amadeus shares. The Group retains its shareholding amounting to 19.7 million shares (4.4% of the share capital).
- 8th January 2015: December 2014 traffic
- 9th February 2015: January 2015 traffic
- 19th February 2015: FY2014 results